What we can help with.
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Knee pain
- Shoulder pain
- Arthritis and joint problems
- Tennis/golfers elbow
- Repetitive strain injury
- Biomechanical problems
- Sports injuries
- Post operative rehabilitation
- If your problem isn’t on the list call us and see if we can help!
Here are some examples of people whom we’ve helped:
- 64 year old teacher unable to sleep due to shoulder pain and thought he would live with it forever. After five sessions he was free of pain. He now has monthly MOTs to keep on top of things.
- 15 year old netball player, developed pain in the front of her knee mid-season. After three sessions she is back playing and now wants us to check her back pain out to see if we can help!!
- 45 year old administrator who had tried massage and physiotherapy for neck pain which wouldn’t budge after three years. At Whitehall Physiotherapy we showed her a treatment plan to iron out her imbalances. Three sessions over six weeks fixed the pain.
- 27 year old mum who woke up unable to turn her head managed to get an appointment right away and left with much more neck movement. She rang the next day to say she was fine.
Treatment sessions are approximately 45 minutes and are focused on treating you and your condition.
Bio Mechanical Screening
At Whitehall Physiotherapy we use the Functional Movement Screen (FMS) to rate and grade how people move. This helps us track progress and guide a plan to help you reduce risk of injury, recover from pain or surgery and even improve performance at work or sport. It is a great tool for employers or sports coaches to prevent time off due to injury. One of our physiotherapists is certified in the FMS so if you want to know how your movement compares next to elite athletes ask to be screened when your next in.
Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilisation (DNS)
Is an approach to rehabilitation developed in Prague and is used by many top sports stars to stay in condition. DNS is also helpful to those with pain who have failed with previous approaches. At Whitehall Physiotherapy many of our patients are shown DNS inspired exercises and will often say they feel great afterwards!